Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi all,

I've got an `80 GL1100 Interstate that I am in need of a rear master cylinder for(mine was missing when I bought the bike). I'm told that a rear master from a GL1000 can fit, so if someone has one in fair shape laying around, please email me at [email protected], or PM me here.

Thanks,

Sam Bradshaw.

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
imported post

I will look tomorrow, at work right now and wont be back till late, but I do believe I have one.. And if I do it will most likely need a rebuild. But I will check for you.

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

notodd wrote:
I will look tomorrow, at work right now and wont be back till late, but I do believe I have one.. And if I do it will most likely need a rebuild. But I will check for you.
I'de appreciate it Wayne.. one I've got to rebuild is definately better than none at all :thumbsup:

Sam.

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
imported post

sorry I dont have it. Its the front and rear calipers I have from a 79... could of sworn I had one.. Sorry to make you wait.

wayne jr.

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
imported post

also lots of honda motorcycles had the same rear master cylinder. Just look at bikes that had rear disk brakes. Had an 82 cb900 supersport and believe it or not most of the main components were the same.. calipers, master cylinder, an so on. They just have different part numbers even though they are the same. If you have a local motorcycle salvage yard, you may have some luck. sorry again.

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Got an MC and a few other parts from Dave0430. Thanks everyone for the help.

~Sam.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.