Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a set (left and right sides) of replacement speaker covers for my gl1200, aftermarket or original will do. Let me know via PM, can buy or trade other 1200 parts if I got them :)

Thanks, Ray

:waving:

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

[shadow=black]BUMPTY BUMP[/shadow]

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
imported post

im sorry to say thats its a really hard to find item!.. i was also looking to buy them. some showed up on ebay and went really expensive as all of them were on auction.. so instead to pay 50-55 bucks for an old set with broken tabs, missing emblems or parts.... i went to sierra-mc and bought a brand new pair. you should take a look at sierrra-mc.com

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Thank you William:bowing:

I have not foregotten you I need to weight some stuff and do some figuring if your still interested and I'll take a couple more pics too.

Thanks Again, Ray

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

If I would have read William's post, instead of drooling over his avatar, I could have saved some time.....:baffled:

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

:D:D:DI know what you mean Mike:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
imported post

mikef wrote:
If I would have read William's post, instead of drooling over his avatar, I could have saved some time.....:baffled:
I was drooling over Ray's avatar. Nice looking lab. Here's mine.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Putt N along wrote:
mikef wrote:
I was drooling over Ray's avatar. Nice looking lab. Here's mine.
Thanks Putt, His name is Ollie and has been a member of our family for 8 years. We rescued him from an abusive owner:XHeis now after all these years finally not ducking when you move fast around him.

Nice looking lab you have there too:)

Ride Safe, Ray

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.