Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Dose anyone know about Duralast belts#95070($14.00)Arnley 026-0175($24.00)

are these any good

any input would help have to order them from auto parts store ,stock wing ones are

$80.00

·
Premium Member
1,365 Posts
imported post

You might want to look into these at local auto parts stores. I copied this from information provided on this forum:
GL1200
Gates - #5043 or #T070 (2 ea.)
NAPA - #250070 (2 ea.)
Goodyear - #40070 (2 ea.)

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks for the info
I did have those # when i went to the store they said they crossed to these 2 # the Goodyear was about $45.00 just didn't know if someone has used any of these and if they are any good

·
Premium Member
2,790 Posts
imported post

If you are not going to use OEM parts i would reccomend u stick with a Gates or NAPA(made by gates) product,there may be a couple more but this one one item that u cant afford to substitute because of "price",do not use a fleabay items unless u can verify the manufacturer before purchasing,remember the commercial "pay me now or pay me later",that's just my opinion though

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
imported post

Gates is the most trusted name in belts, IMHO. You can get a pair off of amazon for about 29 bucks plus shipping. about 2 bucks for shipping to CA about a month ago.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

THANK YOU FOR THE INPUT WE USE GATES AT WORK HAVE NOT USED A DURLAST TOLD IT WAS THE SAME BY AUTOZONE BUT THINK I WILL GO WITH THE GATES

THANKS AGAIN PULLING THE ENG TONIGHT

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.