Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Loyal member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend just purchased a new to him 90 1500,we would like to install a cb on it.It currently has duel antennas on it so if you have or know anyone who does have a cb radio (other than e-bay)for sale please let me know.We would also need the mounting bracket and sub harness.As always thank you.

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
If it has dual antennas, did you check if the harness was left on it?
Is it going on an Aspencade, SE or Interstate?

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
I wonder if a cb off a GL1200 Aspencade would work??

Might have one.
There are different connectors and pin layouts. You might be able to Jerry rig it.:?

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
parted out an 89 and still have the CB and wiring harnesses. If you're interested, make an offer through the pm system. thanks

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Just bought a 1998 SE ( I think it is...how can I check to tell for sure ) and wondering how do I test to make sure the CB is working? It changes channels BUT I'm not picking up anything......

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
trj827
To Test the CB
First you need a mic or working headset(do not push the talk button with out a mic or known working headset) or you can blow the CB
and then some one with a working CB nearby(more than 100' away is best) that you can talk to and listen to.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
I have a CB and Harness that is about to come off my 94 SE. I don't use it, and have something else I want to put in it's spot. Make me a good offer, and I'll remove it tonight.

Ride Safe,
Rich

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.