Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I'm looking for a new to slightly used rear rotor.
GL1500 years 1990 to 2000 R the same part.

I'm still overwhelmed by my medical bills so it need to be reasonable priced. Net new prices are ASTRONOMICAL!!! $280 to $300 for a chunk of metal with holes s rather OUTRAGEOUS. Understandable if it's made of gold.

Barter for services? :?

Changed the rear wheel this weekend and noticed the rotor has about 2/3to go.

I'm sure there's lots of life left in it but considering "what it performs" I'd like a backup. Both fronts are fairing a whole lot better than the rear, probably due to the road dust it picks up.

THANKS AHEAD if someone has one.

FM (aka:floyd)

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
imported post

Hope ya getting better I found a EBC for 149.00 at wingstuff i GOT TIRED OF FINDING USED ONES JUST LIKE THE ONE I HAVE AND FOUND THESE CANT WAIT TO GET IT DONE Jeff

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

MAN-O-MAN . . .$149 fine price for new.

I COULD HAVE HAD
a whole rear wheel (minus tire)WITH rotor AND the spline drive for $35 + $35 shipping. :shock:
I missed the Ebay auction by 1.5 hours. :doh:
:baffling:I couldn't get back in time to check on the biding and raise my base bid.
It was from a'94 Wing with JUST 16K miles on it. :sad:

I'm a little better but I have a sneeky feeling my problem will not go away anytime soon. It takes moolah to buy the doctors prescription and the pills.
Anyone knowwhich rat poison still has Warfarin in it?
"People do desperate things in desperate times." :praying:

Thanks

·
Pwhoever
3,161 Posts
imported post

Good point SA Wingrider. I didn't even think about that. Hey FM, try http://www.trikesbydennis.com/ in Matoon, IL. He did right by me on a replacement air shock. It came off a 2000 with almost no miles. I think it was $25. Maybe he will work some magic on a rear wheel with rotor....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.