Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am in need of a windshield for my 1500, noticed today that have a huge spot right in the middle of it that is hard to see through...Not sure but might have been caused by something being sprayed or soaking into the shield., do not know how it got there..... Just came back from ES7 and it was not on there then..I currently have a memphis shades(blue) on it now in regular height. I am looking for either a stock shield with a vent or another comparable shield comparable with the memphis shield...If you have one please include shipping in your price, zip code is 50167...Thanks!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
imported post

Hey Mark.........could this be a warranty issue on a known problem with Memphis Shades?

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I'll look into that thanks...

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

I have had an interesting day...Had two members offer me windshields, greatly appreciated btw. Then i had a friend who said had just what i needed so i told those members on here i already found one...Turned out i did not, shield was faded really bad and had 3 broken tabs.. The two members from here both had used shields, once again , greatly appreciated their offers but just not what im looking for right now.PM's sent to both of you. My current shield while not aesthetically pretty is still functional after being ridden today in the bright sunshine here.

So i am still in need of a windshield for my bike. If you have a nice, non tulsa shield in either clear, tinted, vented or non vented,or if it has coloring on as some shields do in either blue or black( sorry i should have specifiied this earlier) please let me know. I am looking for a windshield that i can use not just this fall but in the future as well ...Thank you to all the forum members who have sent me pm's so far once again...This forum is awesome and so is its members...:bow:

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

Looks like an Apparition or Ghost image has appeared.
See if the image of Jesus or Abe Lincoln can be found, if so Ebay that one and get a few $K LOL

Kinda looks a bit like one of those space clouds from Star Trek, worth maybe $100 to a collector, or if you can find the image of Captain Kirk in it maybe $500

Sorry you need a new shield and I can't help with that, but You Know, always look for the bright side.

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

BrainBender- just checked my PM's, sorry none there...

Chromo- Thanks, knew you would find humor in this somehow. LOL

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
imported post

Ooops. Just saw this. I sent a PM to you offering a Tulsa. I hope you find what you need soon.

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

MNSNOWMAN- PM sent...

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

An update, i was given a shield locally by a GWRRA members who no longer needed it, believe it is standard shield w/vent but not sure....It is however taller than the memphis shades i had previously and also laid back more, therefore my lovely co rider says she is getting turbulence from this...and if she aint happy, well then i aint happy...lol

I am still waiting on a response from at least one member on windshield they have offered to me, and couple others graciously also offered shields but for one reason or another i cannot use those, thank you though!!!!

So if anyone else has any who has not already sent me a pm, and as stated before it is not a tulsa(co rider doesnt like) vented or not vented doesnt matter, if there is coloring on the shield please only blue or black ones since the color of our bike is blue...please send me a price along with pics of the shield that you have...thank you once again for all that have sent pm's so far, appreciate it !!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.