Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I'm looking for a pair of helmets with headsets for my 1500. If anyone has a pair or knows of a pair, please PM me. TIA

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
imported post

HI...I HAVE TWO HELMETS ONE IS A X-SMALL WHICH FITS LIKE A MEDUIM AND MY MEDIUM FITS LIKE A LARGE BECUSE WE USED THEM FOR OH 4-5 YEARS I'D SAY. THESE ARE THE NOLAN N42 SOLID PLATINUMS...HAVE TAKEN OUT THE HEADSETS AS I WAS GOING TO SELL EVERYTHING SEPERATE ON E-BAY AFTER MY DAUGHTERS WEDDING AT THE END OF THE MONTH. I KNOW THE HEADSETS WORK PERFECT AND I THINK THEY SOUND BETTER THAN THE NEW ONES THEY JUST CAME OUT WITH (J&M)...MY WIFE AGREES. I BOUGHT NEW NOLAN HELMETS TO MATCH MY TRIKE. LET ME KNOW IF YOUR INTERESTED AT ALL....WIZARD0520

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

PM sent !

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

PM sent.

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
imported post

unclet1 wrote:
I'm looking for a pair of helmets with headsets for my 1500. If anyone has a pair or knows of a pair, please PM me. TIA
How about putting what sizes you are looking for.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Thats going to depend on the manufacturer. Probably need one in the small to medium and the other in the medium to large.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Hey Wizard, Did you get my last PM ?

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
imported post

YES, GOT YOUR PM BUT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD, MY MORE THAN FAIR PRICE. CHECK AROUND ON E-BAY AND IT WILL GIVE YOU AN IDEA WHAT THESE ITEMS GO FOR. REMEMBER TED YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR MY FRIEND. GOOD LUCK...WIZARD0520

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Wizard. Pm sent.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

New PM wizard.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Hey, wizard, I sent you a PM let me know if you got the last one. You can also reach me off-line @ [email protected] Thanks

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Hey Wizard, I haven't heard from you and just wanted to make sure we're still on go here.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

Hey Wizard. PM sent !

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
imported post

HI TED...RECEIVED THE FUNDS. CONGRATS...I'LL PUT THE HELMETS IN THE BOXES (TWO) AND PACKAGE THEM UP FOR THE P.O. FRIDAY NITE AND SHIP THEM OFF SATURDAY WHEN THEY OPEN AND YES I WILL SEND YOU ANY SHIPPING NOS# AND TIME OF ETA. IF THERE IS ANYTHING ELSE BE SURE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME, THIS IS MY HOUSE PHONE SO I'LL BE SURE TO GET THE MESSAGE 5089472428....ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU, LEN AKA....WIZARD0520

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
imported post

HI TED..AS PROMISED PUT THE HEADSETS IN THE HELMETS (ALLEN WRENCH INCLUDED)FRIDAY NIGHT AND SENT OFF AT THE P.O. AT 9AM ON SATURDAY. I HAVE THE PRIORITY MAIL NO.# OF (0309 0330 0000 0968 2180) AND YOUR INSURANCE NO.# (VI 111 684 723 US)....INSURED FOR $220. THE SHIPPING CAME TO $44.10, DO YOU WANT ME TO SEND YOU A PERSONAL CHECK FOR THE DIFFERENCE??? IF WE WERE TO DO PAY-PAL THEY WILL CHARGE YOU FOR THE TRANSACTION??? LET ME KNOW AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW PURCHASE (OF OLDER HELMET AND HEADSETS)....OH, BY THE WAY, THEY SAID YOU WOULD RECEIVE BY MONDAY OR TUESDAY. THAT'S SOUND TOO FAST TO ME, BUT JUST RELAYING MESSAGE. THANKS LEN AKA....WIZARD0520

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

Hey Len (WIZARD0520), You "DA MAN" The helmets came TODAY! Wow that was fast ! They look and work great. Even though I bought a certified pre-owned Goldwing from a dealer and he assured me the intercom stuff worked , I was still anxious to find out for sure. Thanks for all the help with this I hope I wasn't to much of a pain. Take care.

Ted (unclet)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.