Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just wondering if anybody might have one of these kicking around the closet in yellow and black. They seem to have a ton of them out there in S-M but none in larger sizes. Barring that, if anybody knows where I can pick up a riding jacket with a similar logo on it I would appreciate the information. Thanks for looking!:waving:

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
imported post

I've got a yellow and black 2xl official honda jacket with the Gold Wing since 1975 logo on the back with liner. In great shape. I'll let it go for 100 us dollars. Let me know i can send pics or call and we can talk. Jack seven 1 five 8 nine 1 five 9 seven 7

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Still Looking

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

I sent this inquiry to Joe Rocket:

Hi there,

I know this is a discontinued jacket but any idea where I might be able to get a hold of a XXL in yellow and black? Any chance of you guys resuming production any time soon?

Their Answer:

Hi Christian;

Thank you for contacting us. Regrettably I was unable to locate a jacket for you. Our licensing agreement with Honda/Goldwing expired which is why we have not replenished our inventory. We have been in negotiations to renew our licensing agreement however I am unsure if and when we will offer Goldwing® products again.

Please check back with me in the spring and I may have more information for you.

Best regards,

Danielle
Joe Rocket®
208-932-0303

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

Check your pm box, might have found you one....

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Still Looking......

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts