Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I am looking to buy a set of Markland hwy boards for my 1100i. I like the ones I've seen mainly on 1200's but don't know if they'll work.

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
imported post

1200 highway boards will the 1100. I am not sure about the driver floor boards but am going to find out.

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Have the driver boards. I'm just looking for the hwy boards.

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Bump

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

I am still looking for the hwy boards, but having to be careful as to how much I pay for parts. If you have a set like I'm looking for let me know and we'll see if we can't work something out.

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

I tried that and the only thing I get is an email popup. Can you repost using the link to the ad. Cut and paste from the url line at the top of your browser.

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
imported post

I can:t seem to do it, but go on craigslist, Mass, under Worcester, about 20 lines down, footpegs for goldwing, 75.oo, let me know how you make out.

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

Thanks. I checked them out, but those are the driver floorboards with shifter, I am looking for the hwy boards that mount on the crash bars out front.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Here's the ones you want, I just bought these off another forum member for 30 bucks, shipped. I also have installed 1500 driver footpegs in place of the stock ones, much wider and better comfort on long rides.

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

Those would be the ones.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Any highway boards that will clamp to a 1 inch bar will work, even those made for the 15 and 1800's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.