Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Want to buy a pair of mirrors for my '79, Vetters Fairing mounts if available, would settle for a pair of handlebar mounted

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

FYI .... Vetter fairings didn't come with mounted mirrors, as the mirrors were mounted on the bike's handlebars.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Yeah, I know, but this one has them mounted on the fairing and one won't stay adjusted, the inside is stripped. If I can't find them, then handlebar mirrors would be great

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Post a picture of your mirrors, then we might have a better idea of what you are looking for....If they are GL mirrors then someone may help you out....

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
imported post

redbaron wrote:
Post a picture of your mirrors, then we might have a better idea of what you are looking for....If they are GL mirrors then someone may help you out....
Ditto.

I toyed with the idea of mounting mirrors on my WJ-III. I bought some replacement mirrors for a ZX-6 rocket. The angle was not right. Would not adjust to the angle I needed. I gave the mirrors to a friend using a Vetter Quicksilver, although they really didn't fit that right either.

Some other sportbike (rocket)mirrors will work if you can figure out which ones... I gave-up on the idea and just put new mirrors on the bars. I would mount rocket fairing mirrors if I knew which to mount.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

I've misplaced my camera usb cable, will take advice and look at the rocket mirrors.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Thanks to all, I think I've located a pair, made by Emgo, sold by JC Whitney product #12264G

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Further research leads me to believe these mirrors came from a 1100, they look identical to the ones mentioned above, so thanks again to all of you for your kind help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.