Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I need a pivot kit for a Z1R Ace helmet, right side. I contacted the mfg and they gave me the part # but wouldn't sell me the part instead referred me to the retailer. The retailer tells me the part is no available, so if anyone has a Z1R Acehelmet laying around I could sure use the right pivot from the helmet. Part #Z1R/Parts Unlimited dealers part#01330229

This is a plastic part the face shield snaps into and held in place by two machine screws. PM/email me if you can spare this part and let me know how much.

Thanks

45/70fan

John

·
Premium Member
2,790 Posts
imported post

don't give up so easily,contact a couple more dealers,alot of times a person at the dealer will just give you the brushoff,and when you do find a dealer that will help remember the one that didn't and the one that did and let others know including the manufacturer

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I'm not giving up just changed directions to try and find the part I need. I had the part on order for 3 months with the dealer only to be told last week that it was no longer available by them, so I contacted the mfg and get a different story. It is just one of those little annoyances that really p--s me off and businesses wonder why customers go elsewhere.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.