Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Forum Toolmaster
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just thought I would throw this out there in case someone was sitting on a spair set of Progressive springs for the front of there 1500!!!. I know I can go to "Wing Stuff" and buy it, but thought I would ask here first!!. As for the door we were 2 up when the wife happened to grab it and pull on it during the trip and it flew off. By the time I tried to turn around and grab it a TRUCK!!!, drove over it!!!.:? Color is black!!. Thanks!!!!..............................Allan AKA flyboyziel56.................................................

:cheesygrin::cheesygrin::cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
imported post

My friend got his door for $25 I'll ask where tonite and try to get back and post tomorrow. I need one too lost mine yesterday. Got my springs from cyclemax for under a hundred. Another friend found his for $85 and yes I'll ask where for those too lol.

·
Forum Toolmaster
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Thanks guys!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

txbiker wrote:
My friend got his door for $25 I'll ask where tonite and try to get back and post tomorrow. I need one too lost mine yesterday. Got my springs from cyclemax for under a hundred. Another friend found his for $85 and yes I'll ask where for those too lol.
If there are more to be had at that $25 price I need a door also!
Problem with used bikes, do I have the springs or don't I?
No records, just a great bike, so what do I need and what do I have LOL

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
imported post

Problem with used bikes, do I have the springs or don't I?
Yep, I can relate to that. Bought a '96 Asp a few months back, no records other than an invocie that said 'all hydraulics chaged, all belts" Well, looking at the hyd it was evident it wasn't changed so I figured nothing else was neither.

Bought the progressive spring, belts, front brakes shoes, coolant and figured I'd do the full deal.

Belts looked brand new, shoes damn near the same and anti-freeze was clean enought to drink. Sorta po'd I wasted the money but now at least I know for sure everything's new, and recorded.

Next is replacing new rear tire with a newer one for $230 (grrrrrpicked up a staple) . So, as per s.o.p., new rear brake shoes, change drive oil and grease splines.......Mike

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
imported post

hondapartshouse.com is where the pocket door came from he spent $23.99 plus ship for the part. Sorry fly the other friend was a noshow so I didn't get the site for the springs, but cyclemaxohio is still priced right and shipping is fast.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.