Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey guys, I am looking for a set of turn signals for my 80 interstate. I have the stationary bags, so the one's I need are the one's that bolt to the bottom of the bags. I also need the reflectors that mount to the outside of the bags like the ones on the side of the fairing. And if anyone has a set, I could use the interstate and Honda badges that go on the trunk and bags. Thanks in advance for the help.

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

Did the whole ebay search and haven't found anything.

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
imported post

Just went naked with my 81 Interstate may have what you need can you find any pics of what you need? If I have what you need would sell very reasonable.

Matt

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

This is the closest thing I could find to what I'm looking for. It's the assembly that mounts to the bottom of the saddle bag. Mine didn't have either of these when I bought it. The PO had put a 1200 box on the rear end and was using the lights in it for the turn signals.:cheeky1: The reflectors are the ones that mount on the side of the boxes.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
imported post

I have everything you need, both turn signals, reflectors, and if I can get them off w/o screwing them up the Interstate emblems off of the saddle bags. No trunk so I don't have any emblems off of it. How does $25 plus shipping sound?

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

I'll pm you my info. Let me know about shipping cost and I'll send you the money then.

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
imported post

ok cool should be able to send them by mail so shipping won't be too much I will check on my way to work and let you know tonight. If you have paypal I can ship them tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

PM sent

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
imported post

And received I will let you know this evening, Matt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts