Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:?Hello, SSGW forum members... I met up with ScottyO in town today and he told me someone is selling a whole unit all set up. Have the granddaughter to raise nowand praise God we do have her now. She loves to ride and so does grandma. Let me know what you have. Have a 86 if you have only a sidecar.

Thanks, Boppa :waving:

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

Hope someone can let me know if someone has a sidecar that would fit a 86.

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
imported post

Look at www.sidecar.com
Thats the United Sidecar Association. Register and ask in the forum and check their ads.

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
imported post

Saw this on the 1800 board, has pics on the ad: I have a 2001 California Sidecar Friendship II with all the mounting brackets for a GL1800 01-05 and probably later model. My bike was totaled last year (no, the sidecar wasn't attached then) and it looks like it will be quite awhile before I'm able to get another bike.

The car has electric tilt adjusting and quick release brake and electrical connections. It takes about 15 minutes to install and remove the sidecar once 4 mounts are installed.

I bought it used in CO from a dealer there. I've hardly used it, though there are a few blemishes on it. Not bad for a ten year old unit though.

http://gl1800riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300184

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Thanks Gentlemen,
I followed up on some but seem to be too little too late.

Boppa :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.