Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I may build my own, but might buy one if a good deal.

I want a lightweight strong trailer to pull behind my 1500 I can haul other wings with.

Sometimes I find a decent deal on broke wings, but too far for a goose chase in Jeep with BIG trailer for something that may be gone or total junk when I get there. Often a nice ride on the wing though if I had a trailer to haul the broke wing home with if worth getting. And if not worth getting or gone, well it was still a nice ride for the day.

I'm open to options but thinking maybe something like a low height 3 rail type I could load a wing onto center rail. Trailers I have now are either to large and heavy or to short for a bike.

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

harbor freight cheaper to buy it and assemble it than it is to build it

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

craigslist too, always cheap ones on there usually 500 or less...

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Thanks.

I thought of HF and Craigs, not found anything I want on Craigs yet but still looking, and thought maybe someone might have a better one than an HF laying around perhaps.

Being a WING I'd be wanting to haul I want something pretty solid and stable. When I did not want one I'd see the 3 rail bike trailers around for about $250 but of course when you want something it's harder to find LOL

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Silicon Sam wrote:
Here's one near Austin that's been advertised for well over a year.

A real beauty. Wonder why no one will pay the $300 for such a lovely trailer?

http://austin.craigslist.org/for/2488152048.html
Thanks, that's just about what I was looking for.
I sent an email, so far though I only got 2 replies, 1 wants to share 5 billion yukanoines with me if I help them get it out of the country of yuckmania and the other wants to sell me spray hair paint stuff for bald men.
I have plenty of hair, so thinking more of the sharing money deal, but I can't find an exchange rate from yukanoines to USD yet on currancy exchange dot com.

Still looking for the trailer more like I want though. After looking again I see that was a single rail trailer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.