Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got a Nuvi 765 or Garmin Street Pilot 2730 that you ain't using anymore...maybe bought a new or new to you Wing that has one already built in.

Looking for one that I can tie into my headset. I got a TOMTOM XXL 550 but it is not headset compatible, soooo, thought I would see if anyone here might have one not in use anymore.

Thanx for the feedback
Oldsoldier

·
Premium Member
5,408 Posts
I bought a cheap refurbished GPS (Garmin) and added an output jack that feeds into the radio through an adapter available from Cyclemax Ohio. Works great.

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought a cheap refurbished GPS (Garmin) and added an output jack that feeds into the radio through an adapter available from Cyclemax Ohio. Works great.
Thanx for the feedback nobbie. Does your GPS have the audio jack? How did you add the output jack that feeds into the radio?

Is this the one you bought from Cyclemax? http://cyclemax.com/inc/sdetail/129/137230 I purchased the same type piece from the other forum, but am still not able to hook it up. I really appreciated you referencing the other posts-that was certainly interesting-I read it all. Only problem is I ain't good with electrics!! I am like one feller stated,"give me pix and I got er whipped!"

Thanx 1oldsoldier
Bud

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.