Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
26,163 Posts
imported post

I may have them, not remembering what version I have. Got a Vetter off a GL1000 with the lowers but will have to wait until daylight to look.

·
Administrator
26,163 Posts
imported post

Yes I do have them. Have no idea how to fairly price them though. I usually look on ebay for a comparison of what things are going for but there are only 1 set on there, for a suzuki and they are asking $100. I am thinking $75, they are in very good condition.

·
Premium Member
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Dave:
What color are your lowers? I have found complete fairings with the lowers locally for $35.00 but if I don't have to paint them it would be worth my while to pay more. I'm looking for black ones.

Steve

·
Administrator
26,163 Posts
imported post

These do happen to be black and look pretty good. If you can get them with a fairing for $35 you should buy them anyway, the lowers are hard to find and easily well more than that. What would you be willing to give? I did leave myself some room with my first asking price, I don't mind haggling and don't want to start too low. When someone takes me on the first offer I wonder what I could have gotten. :cheesygrin:

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
imported post

The lowers don't need to be specific to the fairing, just to the bike. You're looking for Type 1 for a Goldwing.

WindJammer V lowers are different from all the others though. Those would be Type 5X (51-56).

·
Administrator
26,163 Posts
imported post

SuperSkypilot wrote:
Dave:

how about $50. plus shipping

steve
OK, PM sent.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.