imported post

Ifany one has a better seat than stock for 97 gl1500let me know

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
imported post

Yeah FJP,

Good luck with that.

I am on my 5th seat and still can not find a comfortable sitting.

Looking for any specific color? I may wish to part with one or more.

Jim.

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
imported post

I've been looking for a factory seat and backrest for the trunk in either black wineberry or tuscanny red. I've got a corbin now that needs reworked bad and dont like it. It was set up for a big boy and is too wide for me and to be honest a little tall. I'm trying to get back to the stock seat height.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
imported post

Hi txbiker,
I believe I have a dark red/wineberry stock seat in the shed.

If you are still in need I will look.

Jim.

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
imported post

I'd appreciate it Jim still looking for stock seat height.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
imported post

I have a diamond seat. It has the velor top, (black/maroon mix) black vinyl sides. It has the matching color pass backrest cover and driver's backrest. (it is on the bike in the pic.... I have a stock seat and pass backrest that have 1" of memory foam built into the driver's section (made it a WHOLE lot more comfortable). No tears in the stock set, a tear on the diamond towards the front on the edge where it meets the side cover (cannot be seen when the seat is on the bike). I was going to list either set for sale, asking 175.00+ shipping

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Iwould like the diamond if it is the one in pic I want to get rid of my back rest that mounts on sides and go with one through the center of seat thanks alot FJP

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

I would be interested in the diamond if has backrest like the one in the pic thanks FJP

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.