1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
killer driller
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grass Synthetic rubber Auto part Plant Vehicle

Grass

Grass Synthetic rubber Tire

I have a friend who is trying to sell this seat,they total loss the bike but the seat survived with minor injuries,the only damage is the passanger back rest,and even that is on the backside of it.The seat was on the bike less than a year,its hardly even broke in.I have no idea what to ask for the seat (only know what they paid for it)so make me a fair offer,you pay shipping.

·
Premium Member
3,795 Posts
PM Sent

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
Sometimes I think I'd miss even the slowest boat to China even if I was already in the water playing with the dolphins and mermaids!

·
Premium Member
3,795 Posts
Go for it Chromo, I'm gonna pass on it.

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
I have a corbin and LOVE it!, but its in better shape than that one and it would sell for about $200.... That one is not in that good of shape.

·
killer driller
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a corbin and LOVE it!, but its in better shape than that one and it would sell for about $200.... That one is not in that good of shape.
I'm not gonna argue with you about the seat,it is far from bad condition,only thjing I can figure is your either blind or just need to sell yours, either way you have a right to your opinion

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
Mine is not for sale. But your welcome to ask Corbin, as I did when I purchased mine, wich is in better shape than that one. And yes, that's my opinion based on my 1 experience buying a seat. Their great seats though, very comfortable

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.