Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello

Just woundered if any one is ( Goldwing rider ) is intrested in join-ing any ride outs in UK Yorkshire, and taking the Role of marshal.

Feel free to come along.

Just rather have a nice big Guy on a nice Big Goldwing to be a Marshall on ride outs as you guys will know what ur doing.

From Solo

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
imported post

hey solo, are you joining us next sunday in rotheram, you dont need to be on a goldwing to take part, just come for the fun of it, will give you a chance to meet some of the fellow members

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

I mite beable to come .

Iam off work sunday 22nd If its then, ill come. is there a Leeds Goldwing Rider that can take me down ?

SOLO.

PS: if it is this sunday 22nd can some one give me the Time and place of meet again plzzz [email protected]

THANKS!

PS: Can 2 of my mates join me, Honda CBf: Sam- who has never been arround a goldwing.and Hyosung Gt125R: Mat who just wants to join me to get out and about ?

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
imported post

Sorry I've missed out on this guys,I never look at the events section of the forum as they generally hold no interest to me (me and the missus like to ride on our own).
I would however have made an exception for something like this, but unfortunately I currently have my bike off the road awaiting some much needed TLC and the lighter evenings as it is kept in a lock-up with no leccy.

Regards Steve

ps.hope it all goes as well as hoped.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

OK so i will be there in Rotherham at 9:00am At the Magna Center on Sunday 22nd of febuary, Armed with my camera and a smile.

SOLO

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

stevehmagentase wrote:
Sorry I've missed out on this guys,I never look at the events section of the forum as they generally hold no interest to me (me and the missus like to ride on our own).
I would however have made an exception for something like this, but unfortunately I currently have my bike off the road awaiting some much needed TLC and the lighter evenings as it is kept in a lock-up with no leccy.

Regards Steve

the cage will be acceptable if you want to join us...

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
imported post

tanygaer wrote:
stevehmagentase wrote:

Regards Steve

the cage will be acceptable if you want to join us...
you took the words out of my mouth david

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

I dont know if ill be coming.

Did 170miles today and abit tired if iam up ill see you there.

SOLO

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.