Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

For those who now have XM Wings, when contacted after the free period, tell them your not interested. If you really are interested, they will probably offer a subscription at a reduced rate. Has worked with friends who have XM service in their cars.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
imported post

i had the sirus free for a year in my truck & when i said not interested they offered 3 months for the price of 1 but i didn't want to deal with canceling it later so i didn't bother with it. they did keep calling asking it i changed my about once a week for about 2 months until i told them it was harrasment since i had repeadetly told they i wasn't interested & they would be reported to the "national do not call list" (its a usa thing torestrict telemarketing harassment) if i heard from then again.

i bought a zune that i have loaded with all my favoite mp3s & videos for less than 1 year's subscription to sirus that i use in all 3 of my vehicles.

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

Better get your XM while it lasts. Probably won't be around much longer according to all the reports I read. The one remaining company is on it's last legs. I prefer MP3 players anyway and so do most people, one of the big reasons for the XM demise IMHO.

John

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
imported post

This mornings Vancouver paper says Sirrius/XM very close to seeking Chapter 11 protection.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.