Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I've always had a soft spot for the old Harley Hummer but now Yamaha has a prototype that would fill that very well.

Yamaha Motorbike

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,650 Posts
imported post

Now that catches my interest, and considering my new environment here, is just the thing for me to piddle around on.

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

got any pricing on it yet ?

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
imported post

It needs some kind of rack or bags to carry groceries and stuff

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

jeffy1500 wrote:
It needs some kind of rack or bags to carry groceries and stuff
yeah it kind of screams --- after market .

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
imported post

It wouldn't fly in any country where men are insecure about their manhood though.

In other words, it'd be popular anywhere but the States...

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
imported post

rgbeard wrote:
It wouldn't fly in any country where men are insecure about their manhood though.

Isn't that the truth!:wtf:

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
imported post

my wife hasen't showed much interest in learning to ride but at 188 mpg she said she'd ride it to work.

·
Not Quite Right
2,525 Posts
imported post

I like it. Light weight, manuverable, still shift my own gears, great style.

rgbeard wrote:
I long ago gave up any pretenses of satisfying other's expectations. I wear what is comfortable, I ride what I like, and to hell with whatever anyone else thinks.

If I followed what other people thought, I wouldn't have my precious goldwing at the young age of 25.

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

it is definately a pretty little ride. :claps::claps:

Gene:action:

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

And I too agree. But then next to the Wings Yammies are right up there for me.:D:D:D:D

·
Senior Moment Member
3,707 Posts
imported post

Very interesting, would be a great bike to haul around on the back of an RV for some people. Also would make a pretty good around town bike that is capable of short trips down the interstate.

Henry

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
imported post

It would make a nice scoot for city traffic, squeezing through gaps would be a breeze. 188mpg is nice too.
But I have to wonder if that one will ever see the light of day, or vanish into the area 51 of all the other good ideas.

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
imported post

I'll bet a CBR600RR engine would fit in it . . . . . . :smiler:

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
imported post

That is a nice looking around town bike/scooter. What would they classify it as? Woulda platerequired?

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
imported post

Parman wrote:
That is a nice looking around town bike/scooter. What would they classify it as? Woulda platerequired?
As it's 125cc, and I don't see pedals, I would think most states would require full registration and all the necessary other regulations be met.

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

rgbeard wrote:
Parman wrote:
As it's 125cc, and I don't see pedals, I would think most states would require full registration and all the necessary other regulations be met.
Yep, anything over 50cc's in WA requires tags and a MC endorsement on your license.

Pretty cool looking little bike I think!

John

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
imported post

Look's like
yamaha payed OCC a vist and got them to draw it up. If the price is right the will sell a ton.
wilf

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.