Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

Roscoe, you are sure welcome to look at it at nassir, like i stated before though, it will be after nassir that orders will be taken for them. The guy that will be making them is at wing ding right now, and it will be least mid july before he can even think about taking orders for these. But once he is ready, i will post the flags are available and we will go through the process of seeing how many get ordered and so on like happened with the forum patches earlier this yr and so that we can hopefully negotiate the best price possible to get these. Wingnut is aware of this situation also as i discussed this with him before ever posting anything about it on here..Thanks!!!!

·
Life Time Premium Member
3,918 Posts
imported post

I think the yellow streamers should be standard on all our bikes all the time. You never know when someone will be passing through visiting or on vacation and not just going to NASSIR. This way we can always spot other members. I know there are plenty of time we go for long rides and I always wonder if the Goldwings we see belong to forum members.

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
imported post

I like the idea. I am not going to nassir this year but i have yellow streamer on my bike now. I look at all the goldwings i see and wonder if they are a member of this forum. And i want to get 2 flags when they come available also.

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
imported post

put me down for a flag or 2

·
Old School Guru
7,886 Posts
imported post

Well, due to popular request, after polishing the bike this evening, in preparation of Sunday's trip to ES, I have put yellow streamers on a yellow bike, with yellow wheels. Now it really looks like a rolling banana.:wtf: Now I'm just waiting for some smartass to arrive with a yellow thong tied to their antenna.:ROFL:

Gene:action:

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

GLester wrote:
Now I'm just waiting for some smartass to arrive with a yellow thong tied to their antenna.:ROFL:
Awwwwcrap! Well, there went my surprise. :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
imported post

MDKramer wrote:
GLester wrote:
Now I'm just waiting for some smartass to arrive with a yellow thong tied to their antenna.:ROFL:
Awwwwcrap! Well, there went my surprise. :ROFL:
remember get pictures of the yellow thong on the antenna!:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

61 - 67 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.