Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

A good man younger than me will be there. He worships Mark Knoffler and Stevie Ray Vaughn and he plays guitar just like them. He can't bring a guitar because he is flying in. I'm taking the car because I've known this man ten years although we've never met, and I've heard him play. I borrowed a guitar and case, and I'm bringing my saxaphone. He and I will play after a good measure of alcohol. Should be interesting. Tere are about a half dozen other people I've only known on the net and the phone who will be there. It's gonna be like a reunion. Sucks that I'll be in the car. Hell it'll still ba an adventure!

·
Premium Member
3,785 Posts
imported post

Hope you have a great time. Don't get the House to Rockin' so bad that you forget the memorable folks you meet...;) :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks Shooter. If things work acording to plan I will have an old crippled ******* in the right seat beside me. I do hope he washes beforehand.. He worships Triumphs. What can I say? I think Triumph guys are missing a point.

BSA.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
imported post

I too love Marc Knoffler and Stevie Ray. Cried like a baby with SRV died....

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Ummmm...just a suggestion rooted in "I've done it before". Good hard case on the axe, and a bunjee net will strap that puppy across the passenger seat and to the trunk/grab rails quite securely.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.