Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Hey Brojees :waving: I dont need any parts for my Honda 50 :clapper: she is like new and has a lot more miles completed than that heap of scrap. :whip:

:walker::18red::walker:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

OK I'll look for parts for you then.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I enjoyed the guy's description of the people bidding on his Honda that I just had to write to him and thank him for an amusing literary effort.

He should be an honorary member of the Deer Alerts squad! But then I guess he's on the other side of the fence from them. It's possible it was the Deer Alert folks who were bidding on his auction.

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

This from the man who bought the Air Bag Prototype!! LOLOL!!! Have they shipped yet Paul?

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

!)))))))!!!!!!!!!

1000 Posts Right here!!!

Oh and Paul, when you sell that 1500 on Ebay we have formed a conspiracy where every single one of us is going to question you about the Deer Alerts!!!

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
Oh and Paul, when you sell that 1500 on Ebay we have formed a conspiracy where every single one of us is going to question you about the Deer Alerts!!!

Ya had to go and tell him:baffled: :goofygrin:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
The 1500 isn't going on eBay until I hang it up. But the 1100 will when the restoration is done. I test mounted the prototype airbags on the 1100 today and they look like they will work. When I do finish the 1100you can bet I will install chrome deer alerts in honor of those wacko's (anyone who posts on that topic) on the infamous forum topic.

Attachments

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Brojees wrote:
The 1500 isn't going on eBay until I hang it up. But the 1100 will when the restoration is done. I test mounted the prototype airbags on the 1100 today and they look like they will work. When I do finish the 1100you can bet I will install chrome deer alerts in honor of those wacko's (anyone who posts on that topic) on the infamous forum topic.

I'm starting the bidding at $200 including airbags and deer alerts!:D

Gene:waving::11red::11red::11red::cooler:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
1000 Posts Right here!!!
Hey Brojees :waving: A big [shadow=green]CONGRATS[/shadow] on your 1000th post. :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Why thank you Redwing!! I will close on Paul soon!!

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
Hey who the hell is Paul ? ? ? :stumped: :stumped: :stumped:maybe he is another new member. :clapper:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Redwing wrote:
Brojees wrote:
Hey who the hell is Paul ? ? ? :stumped: :stumped: :stumped:maybe he is another new member. :clapper:

Who is Paul? Just look ahead a thousand posts or so and you will see his taillamps.

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
Who is Paul? Just look ahead a thousand posts or so and you will see his taillamps.
Ah you mean exavid the"Senior Guru" he is only 663 posts ahead of me. :waving: But this guy gets paid for all his postings. :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Redwing wrote:
Brojees wrote:
Ah you mean exavid the"Senior Guru" he is only 663 posts ahead of me. :waving: But this guy gets paid for all his postings. :leprechaun:

Me too, you mean you don't? Wow, just cahsed my cheque this morning and taking the wife out to dinner tonight with the proceeds.

I feel so bad...Tell you what...We'll toast you!!

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
Me too, you mean you don't? Wow, just cahsed my cheque this morning and taking the wife out to dinner tonight with the proceeds.

I feel so bad...Tell you what...We'll toast you!!
Ok thanks for the toast. :crying: :crying: :crying:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.