Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Heaven was getting too full. So, one day they had St. Peter standing at the Pearly gates to only let in the people that had had a really bad day on the day they died! St. Peter asked the 1st man in line what was wrong with the day he died and the man replied:
" I had the suspicion that my wife was cheating on me so I went home early to catch her at it..but I found her asleep on the bed all alone and thought I had been wrong... that is until I went out onto the balcony and there was the home wrecker.. hanging onto the railings!! I threw him off the balcony but he didn't die! So, I got my fridge and threw it at him!! Unfortunately, lifting it gave me a heart attack.. and I died". Well, St. Peter reckons this is a pretty bad day so lets him into heaven.
St. Peter asks the 2nd man in line what was wrong with his day and the 2nd man replied:
" I was working out on my 20th floor balcony and I slipped but I managed to catch the railings of the balcony below. But, then some guy comes out onto his balcony and throws me down to my death but I landed in some bushes so it was ok. But then he threw his fridge at me and I died!!" St. Peter chuckled and let the man into heaven.
St. Peter asked the 3rd man what was wrong with his day and the man replied:
"picture this.. I'm hiding naked in a fridge...."

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.