Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hey Y'all,

I was on the other post about first bikes and curiosity got the better of me so I'm wondering who is the youngest, who is the oldest rider here and also how long have you been riding?

I'm 37 and have been riding for 11 years now.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
imported post

I've wondered about this myself. I'm 38 (if my math is right), and I've really only been riding about a year. My first 'Wing is my first bike. Gotta love it! It certainly won't be my last, though.

Jack

G

·
imported post

Hey, Im only 79 and i dont feel a day of it. :clapper:Im riding M/Cycles since i was 17 and completed some of the most difficult courses during that time. :weightlifter:I now ride my Honda 50, and my neighbours :18red:

:byebye::18red::byebye:

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

I am 59 been riding since 1955 over 50 years. I was 9 when I got my 1949 cushman scooter. similar to this one.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
imported post

Well, I've done this before, but seeing as how the topic came up:
Been riding since 66; now I'm 56...first bike (the day I joined the Royal Canadian Air Force) and still the one I had the most fun on...1965 Honda 50

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Hey dean:waving:I like that picture, that old 50 chev and looks like a 56 pontiac or olds reminds me of some good times.

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

I turn 34 in a couple weeks and been riding since I was about 10...Not long compared to most around here, but no spring chicken either:D

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Been riding since I was 13...44 years.

Oh .... I just realized I have been riding longer than some have been breathing!!

Thank God REDWING and Paul are here, makes me feel better.

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
imported post

Greetings to all from Godzone,

Started riding at 16 in England on a Honda S65, then a CB72 for a couple of years followed by a break of 30 odd years doing the family thing. Have had a 1500 Interstate (ex Florida) for the last few months and me and her indoors are having the time of our lives now.

BTW I am 53 years young, hopefully with many more biking years to go.

Regards to everyone and good safe riding.

John S.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
imported post

last year at the United Sidecar rally I got the "youngest solo rider" award...which just goes to show if you don't fill out the forms... LOL

I'll turn 52 in September but my wife of 28 years is younger and better looking than when I met her. (her pic is listed under "wife's new quadracycle")

bought my first bike in 75. a honda 65, but soon graduated to a CB360T

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I think our youngest member is Philcsand in Bellevue, WA. Think he's 22. That's probably why we don't see so much of him here lately, in the spring a young man's fancy...

·
Premium Member
3,797 Posts
imported post

Got my two-wheel license in "68", I'll be 54 in October. Where did the time go ??? :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
imported post

Been riding on the street since I was 16 and could get a license been 33 years now.

Rode off-road a while before that.

Started my kids riding at 3 and my grandson already knows throttle hand, front brake,shift and rear brake positions on his Z-50, he's still too short to reach the ground so he just gets to practice for now.

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
imported post

38 and been riding 21 years. A quick off topic question for dean _3326. What color is your '84 wing in your profile photo? Looks different than stock wineberry, almost purple. I just found out that my '86 is not wineberry but some custom purple color. Just curious if maybe it was a special factory order.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
imported post

I am 43. I have been riding since I was 9.

Billy

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.