Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if anyone has posted this before, but I thought it was pretty slick. Looks like he is a darksider!

http://youtu.be/uJmE0ZdZhyU

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
Slick idea and seems to work great.

I'm making a bike shop in a trailer house I bought cheap in JAN. and this would be a great lift idea to put in my floor. I like the way he can just rotate the wing in circles on the lift, really would make it easy to turn around in the living room to drive out. LOL

Also nice to see people be creative, a car power steering pump on electric motor for the hydrolic pump.

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Strapping the bike to the 'chair' is fine, now if the chair falls over.... Maybe have out-riggers on the chair to make it more stable.

Bill

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
He should be using a strap over the seat, not to the guards. The guards are designed for upwards stress not downwards, too much pull on the guards will snap the small bolts holding them onto the bike.

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
I would love to know how he got it in the floor, is the ram in the basement?
In his description he said he installed the cylinder into an 8" pipe installed into the floor.

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts

The one big problem with that set up....He is operating on the slowest colour goldwing on the market......:18yellow::18yellow:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.