Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I just received a new zumo 550 and am trying to register it. For some reason I can't get the program to take the serial number. I assume its the number on the bottom. Or maybe I am trying to register in the long location on Garmin. When I click on the site to show where my serial number is located it does not list the zumo.

Bob

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
imported post

Hello Bob. Sorry I didn't see your post sooner. When you bought your 550 you should have gotten a yellow piece of paper about 6 x4" in size. At the bottom of it is your unit serial # and registration code. Your unlock code is also there. You want to keep this paper. Tony:waving:

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks for the reply. I dug through the box and found it. Now all I have to do is learn how to use it.

Bob

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Well I have my zumo hooked up to the bike but don't understand how to get the voice to my speakers. I do have a wire that was installed years ago to get the sound from my radar dector to the speakers and plugged that in but no luck.

This is on an 1995 1500 SEI.

The box the radar dector comes out of is made by J & M. I bought the bike new so hard telling how old J & M box is.

Bob n Texas

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
imported post

I use the cassette with wire adapter for now. Most of the time I have the blue tooth headset on and she talks threw that. I find that distracting and have the 550 voice off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.